Students are expected to wear the school uniform at all times including to and from school.
The Uniform Shop is open 8am-9am, Tuesday to Friday.
If you know sizes required, it is recommended that you make your purchases online. Complete the Uniform Shop Order Form above and email to the school. Pay via the 'Make a Payment' button at the top of the page. Orders received and paid for by 6pm will be packed the following day and your son will be notified when it is ready for collection from the Front Office.
Please make an appointment on Trybooking if required, using the link provided Trybooking Booking code 2023 .
Juniors – Winter and Summer
· Navy blue cotton shorts (summer)/long pants (winter) with school logo
· Short sleeve white polo shirt with school logo.
· Socks – white (not ankle)
· Shoes – black leather lace up school shoes
(no boots, canvas, Vans, trainers)
· Jumper – polar fleece or half-zip with school logo
· School Cap
As above except:
· Shirt - white cotton button-up collared shirt with school logo
· Tie – senior tie (compulsory for Prefects)
Sport and PE Uniforms
· Students are able to wear full sports uniform on Wednesday or specified sport/carnival day
· Shorts – navy blue with school emblem
· Navy sports polo shirt with school logo
· Trainers and white socks
· School Cap